Bosom Buddies of Arizona News

The Latest News

Breast Cancer Myths vs. Facts

Facts

  • 2 May 2017
  • Author: Erma Shaw
  • Number of views: 659
  • 0 Comments

Myth:
Most breast cancers run in families.


Fact:
Only 5% to 10% of breast cancers are thought to be hereditary, which means they are caused by abnormal genes passed from parent to child. The other 90% are largely due lifestyle and environmental factors. See more

 

Share this with your friends on

Print
Tags:
Rate this article:
No rating

Leave a comment

Name:
Email:
Comment:
Add comment

 


 
To refresh the top news stories, click here.

Contact Us

Bosom Buddies, Inc. is a
501(c)3 non-profit organization.

Bosom Buddies of Arizona
11024 N. 28th Drive Suite #200
Phoenix, Arizona 85029 (map)
Phone:  602.265.2776
Information line:  602.231.6648
info@bosombuddies-az.org

Newsletter


Sign up for our newsletter and stay atop all the goings on with our support groups and their efforts. You can unsubscribe anytime.

Get Social

Facebook Twitter
   
Paypal Amazon Smiles

 

Terms Of UsePrivacy Statement©2017 Bosom Buddies of AZ. Website by Sprocket